Date Published: 20.4.20 20th April 2020
Publisher: Change Empire Books
F-Bomb Affirmations is the self-help book for people who are fed the f•ck up with the same old stories keeping them from reaching their dreams and goals.
In this insightful and entertaining book, self-proclaimed affirmation queen Natalie Stokell breaks down the brain science of why we achieve some of our goals but not others. In 11 easy-to-read chapters, you’ll learn:
• How beliefs are formed from a neuroscience perspective and how these beliefs filter your view of the world
• How to discover what stories are keeping you from reaching your goals, so you can push through these blocks and make some epic sh•t happen in your life
• How your brain works so you can start rewiring it for success and reach your goals faster
• What goals trigger your ‘not good enough’ stories and how to shift this so you can begin to feel worthy to receive
• Why swearing is actually good for you and how you can use it as an effective mindset tool
• How to create affirmations that actually work, so you can use them with confidence and create the life you were meant to live
By the end of F-Bomb Affirmations, you’ll understand how your brain works and how to work it. You’ll have five keys to supercharge your affirmations – and you’ll discover how to immediately start applying these keys to the things you want to be, do, and have in your life.
Everything is possible. Your dreams are within your reach. And you’ve got what it takes.
You are one f•cking incredible human.
Clear your mind of preconceived notions of self-help books, this one is in a league of its own. Devour the affirmations in this writing. Apply these to your life and your life only. In so doing, you will gain deeper insight into who you are and the courage to become who you wish to be. I found this really cool and to be a complete breath of fresh air.
About the Author
Natalie Stokell lives and plays on the Sunshine Coast, Australia, with her partner, their two children, nine chickens, and seven alpacas. She has a master’s degree in psychology and has used affirmations for years to create the life of her dreams. Her affirmation recordings on SoundCloud have had over 219,317 plays. In this kickass book, she shares all her tips so that you too can change your life. You can find out more and connect with her at www.fbombaffirmations.com.