Nonfiction / Retirement Planning
Date Published: February 16, 2021
Publisher: The Strategic Wealth Advisor
Don’t be fooled by the retirement mirage.
Are you still buying into the retirement mirage, hoping that, once you stop working, your life will be a perpetual enjoyment, exploration, and pleasant experience? It’s time to think differently.
Your ideas about retirement are dissipating before your eyes. People are living longer, and the world is changing faster because of advancing technology. Twenty-first century notions about retirement are antiquated.
Nancy Hite has a fiduciary duty when guiding her clients’ financial process throughout their lives. If you’re like them, then you are so busy in your day-to-day life that you don’t have time to think farther ahead than next week’s paycheck. Nancy helps you: See ahead when you’re too busy to look up®.
In The Retirement Mirage, Nancy dissects the key points to help you think differently about your financial future.
· People are living longer today than at any time in history — be prepared so you don’t run out of money before you run out of time
· The world is evolving with climate change, disease, unsteady markets — learn how to adapt to constant change
· Technology is changing the world — find out how science positively impacts your financial future
· Education and our children — let’s give them a process that establishes a strong financial foundation for financial stability
· Spend it now, spend it later, or spend it never® — find out why this is Nancy’s motto and why it should be yours, too
The Retirement Mirage combines Nancy’s years of financial expertise with real-life examples to show you a variety of perspectives. The Retirement Mirage will inspire you to honestly assess your financial situation and offers the tools you need to prepare for the realities of your financial future.
The Retirement Mirage includes advice for all ages on what experts don’t tell you.
This is a very important book. Whether you are close to retirement or not, planning and knowing what retirement actually entails is very important. There are a lot of unknowns and misconceptions and I think it's imperative every single person is aware of what they need to do to prepare.
Well laid out, honest, and doesn't skirt around the heart of the book. It will give insight into a very important time in our future lives.
About the Author
Nancy Hite is the founder of The Strategic Wealth Advisor® LLC, located in Boca Raton, Florida.
She offers forthright advice and has a fiduciary duty to provide meaningful and workable options to help her clients prepare for and enjoy the current and future chapters of their lives by focusing on their personal goals.
Her first book, "The Retirement Mirage," offers a fresh perspective to your future financial stability.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Post a Comment